Knowledge sharing to the extreme

Recently I met the people and movement behind LinkyBrains and I have to say I feel very identified with what they say. After first weeks with LinkyBrains in my head some crazy or "LinkyBrainy" things have come to my mind and I would like to write down the first one (I hope not the last one).

I am a lover and a very active promoter of knowledge sharing both professionally and personally, I believe people sharing the knowledge contribute to continuous improve the world we live, it is a simple way to get more than one brain building solutions.

As part of my job I constantly think and apply exercises to get my team and myself sharing the knowledge, and we are getting good results in some the exercises we apply and not so good in others. If we would like to move the knowledge sharing to the next level, a possible a potential way would be sharing the knowledge between companies.

There are several ways this can be done, meetups run by different individuals working in different companies help to share the technologies used and how to apply them, but that's not really enough. If we could find a way where developers can work in a different office and see how others apply a technology to develop a solution. And it is not just technologies, it is about how to be organized, how other teams communicate, and so on.

Of course, there are some security and risks companies in the same sector sharing sensible information but it could be run by companies working in different sectors. I think it is time to remove all the barriers have been there such lot of years where software development companies don't talk and don't want to know about others.

0 comentarios: